Thursday, January 6, 2011

the gifts of friendship

From Jared

From Chelsea, by Honeyrosenk

From Lindsay

From Jared

From Jared

From Haley, by Honeyrosenk



The holiday season was all about the necklaces.  Although it comes as no surprise that I have incredible people in my life, I really appreciate how much they know me and what I love.
Necklaces are most certainly my jewelry drug of choice. I have bracelets, watches, and earrings but wear them on rare occasions. I blame nickel allergies and my tiny matchstick wrists. The "ace of spades" exception would have to be a pair of pearl earrings--too classic to pass up.

Here are two of my favorite sites for inspiration:
http://www.honeyrosenk.com/
Honeyrosenk jewelry carried in Objects for the Home:  http://www.objectsforthehome.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise to find Honey Rose & K on your blog! Thanks so much for sharing HR&K.
    Best,
    Meredith Piccin
    Owner & Designer Honey Rose & K Modage Baubles

    ReplyDelete