Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

New year.  New hobbies.  In the interest of preserving sanity through the winter months, I decided to start blogging.  Although the general public could care less about my thoughts, the ideas of "putting it out there" or "just sayin" seemed incredibly enticing to me.  I don't do crafts or jazzercize so blogging will be my new black.

In the spirit of new beginnings, I (like every other American) contemplated New Year's resolutions-- only to dismiss them during the first 12 hours of January.  I realize popular resolutions generally revolve around improvement of two categories:  the self and the home.  This year I decided NOT to waste my money with a gym membership or yoga clothes.  So I'm investing it right where I can see it:  in my closet. 

This blog is dedicated to my dear friends who have inspired me to be comfortable in my own skin and are my fashion guru's. Cheers! Let's start the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment