Tuesday, January 11, 2011

snow day







Photos by Jared Williamson
So if I had a "I'm running late go-to" outfit, it's probably going to be this one.
1) I did sleep later than intended.
2) It's snowing--no point in trying to have perfect hair.
3) The cute skirt and stockings are not gonna happen today.
4) All items are thrift finds with the exception of the jeans (Banana Republic) and boots (Madden Girl).

But I--like a few others--feel the rush of excitement when the first flakes begin to fall. So to my few faithful followers and fellow snow-lovers, this one is for you.  Southern born and bred, you should come to expect nothing less than for me to be in the middle of winter with no coat.

Works Cited:  cardigan, scarf, brooch, clutch (thrift); jeans (banana republic); boots (c/o victoria secret)

1 comment: