Wednesday, January 12, 2011

what's in your closet?


Things I love:  Accessories.  Over the years of style development, I once made the assumption that the attention-drawing top was the end all, be all of an outfit. However, I have come to develop an all new and endearing appreciation for scarves and belts. And guess what--they're incredibly inexpensive to buy.  The Way of the Belt has become the body-transforming addition to my wardrobe. Wide or skinny--I instantly have more of an hourglass figure.

Confession:  I have to admit I am one of those people who were scarves year-round. What can I say? I love them.  My best friend, the clever and ever-so-trendy Haley Lasseter, showed me the ways to wear them; and I have never strayed.

Scent:  Perfume as an accessory?  Absolutely.  Different smells represent the olfactory aura of the soul.  You may wear the jeans that make you feel thin on your less-than-glamorous day, but I'm certainly reaching for the Aveda chakra #1 (aka scent of the gods).

1 comment: