Sunday, March 6, 2011

swapped

_MG_6783

_MG_6620

_MG_6578

_MG_6550

_MG_6546

I rarely back down from a dare so when Lindsay said, "Make it work," I couldn't refuse.  True to 5-year-old's and fairytales, I think I have the most fun when playing dress up with my girlfriends.  So much more imagination with 2 sets of eyes.

A typical day with Marshmallowsilk consists of my room being covered with explosions from my closet mixed in with her treasures found from previous thrifting adventures.  When I see whatever Lindsay is wearing, my first thought is always, "Yeah she did!" Shopping with her is creative rejuvenation.  When I first saw this dress, I didn't think I could make it work because the structure and neckline swallow petite frames.
Therefore only one thing could be done.....

I put my thang down, flipped it and reversed it.

Yes, I'm actually wearing the dress backwards. I think Kris Kross might have been onto something.

I'm wearing:
{dress:  swapped; shoes, belt, clutch, & umbrella:  thrift; hat:  family heirloom}

See more from my muse at Marshmallowsilk.... for those who dare, she's worth the follow.

linds

0 comments:

Post a Comment