Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2. plaid picnics

0007

0004

0006

0003

0005

0002

0001

Greetings from a sunshine day! (No, I'm not on drugs; just bouncing back from a Vitamin D deficient depressive episode.)  The past couple of days have been so pretty, and I wanted to frolic down the street with a picnic basket.  See what good weather does to me?

A summer trend I have noticed with my own style is that I tend not to go the usual bonkers with jewelry.  There's something about heat and not wanting to wear a lot around the wrists and neckline. But I'm also super paranoid about tan lines.  I can't have people speculating that non-tanned wrists were in fact from bandaging from cutting during the Great Weather Depression.  I'm in the mental health field after all.

Works Cited:  tank (H&M); skirt & belt (thrift); shoes (urban outfitters); necklace (XXI)

0 comments:

Post a Comment