Thursday, June 9, 2011

paint this town

0001

0004

0002

0005

This is one of those shirt that I rarely wear for some reason, but can be worn many different ways.  I say, "It can be worn many ways" when I mean I really don't know the proper way to wear it.  But here's two ways....
1) The typical racer back:  great for showing off the shoulders.
2) Off-the-shoulder:  looks totally intended when in fact you're tired of keeping your clothes straight.

But what this post is really all about:  these shoes.  Let me tell you the story.
These shoes are from Target which were originally sold as "online only."  However, someone purchased them and returned at the store, which means Target sold them to me for $7.50. It's a short story, but ends with me being the happiest shopper of the day.

PS--this is not an advertisement for Behr paint; although, I do support and endorse them 100%.

Works Cited:  top (charlotte russe); tank, jewelry & jeans (xxi); shoes (target)

0 comments:

Post a Comment