Thursday, June 16, 2011

11. american girl in paris

_MG_0125

_MG_0024

_MG_0060

_MG_0041

_MG_0105

If you frequently leave comments on the blog and received a million responses yesterday, it's because I drank coffee.  You may be thinking, "Coffee? What's the big deal?"  When one typically avoids caffeine then consumes a grande latte, the central nervous system goes into circus mode (not that it's a huge deviation from the norm for me).

I know I previously threatened to flake out on 30 for 30, but I underestimated how much I loved making the red-striped shirt look like Parisian outfits, or my interpretation thereof.

However, the Vegas-hooker threat remains in effect until this time next week. (I seriously hope you've read the previous blog before this point; otherwise I sound like I've gone off meds.)

Works Cited:  shorts (jcrew); shirt & scarf (thrifted); shoes (urban outfitters); bracelet (target)

0 comments:

Post a Comment