Friday, June 3, 2011

7. the student

0008

0011

0010

I just realized in this moment that if I'm going to wear patterns, they should be contained by some sort structured jacket. Oh well.

More importantly, this is the last post of Sunday Crossbow, Masters Student.  Tomorrow, I will be Sunday Crossbow, MACC.  Yes, the more education one receives, the more letters they get after their name.  Which is why you have to know how to spell and use punctuation.  (Yes, I did have to correct many mistakes in the above sentences.)

My family will be here within the hour, and the party starting. So you may not hear from me until Monday. Happy Weekend!

Works Cited:  skinny & gingham shirt (old navy); shoes (payless); tank (jcrew); clutch (thrift or gift; I can't remember).

0 comments:

Post a Comment