Wednesday, July 6, 2011

20. saturated

0004

0009

0012

0010

0006

0013

0005

Two-thirds of the way done. I may retire a few of the pieces once it's over.....put your "What?????" eyes away.  It's all a part of the circle of life.  But in all honesty, I have to confess that I have actually started thinking about Fall 30 for 30.  I'm a planner....and I look better in layers.

Hope everyone has recovered from a weekend of fireworks, fair food, and....dang it I couldn't think of another F-word. (Minds out of the gutter people). 
I'm a little slow right now. Just came off caffeine (again).  It's been 5 days since I've had energy.  I love it when I tell people that I'm not drinking caffeine; they look at me like I just told them 1) I have an incurable disease, or 2) like I have a delusional disorder.

Works Cited:  shirt & skirt (thrifted); belt (xxi); necklace (target); shoes (urban outfitters)

1 comment:

  1. I totally love this outfit! Where is the skirt from? Please don't tell me it's thrifted--so jealous of the things you are able to find! :)

    ReplyDelete