Sunday, June 10, 2012

scouts honor

Untitled 
Untitled
Here's the thing with hunting in the thrift stores, aside from all the characters that typically shop there:  one may have to be willing to broaden their horizons in the name of fashion.

Case in point:  I had been looking for a skinny green belt to wear with this dress.  I didn't want patent leather or neon green.  So when I found this one in a thrift store for $1.99, I was ecstatic.  I put on the outfit and look down and realize that "girl scout" is printed right by the buckle. I'm probably too old to rock the girl scout fashion...also I never did girl scouts; but I love their cookies, and they make a great green belt. So there you have it.

I'm wearing:  dress/belt/necklace/clutch (thrift); shoes (payless)

0 comments:

Post a Comment